International School Dhaka accepts applications and admits new students year-round. The academic year begins in August and ends in June. View the School Calendar for all important dates.
- proof of identification for applicant (birth certificate or passport)
- proof of identification for both parents (passport or national ID)
- applicant's school reports for the last 2 years (including mock results for grade 11)
- for students applying for grades 10, 11, or 12 at ISD, official transcripts from the previous school(s)
- applicant's vaccination records
Payments are accepted at:
For Bangladeshi national students, payment should be made in Bangladeshi taka (BDT) at the quoted bank rate on the day. For expatriate students, payments should be made in US dollars (USD). If paying by bank transfer, add $20 (twenty) USD to cover bank collection charges.
Depending on previous experience and grade level of the applicant, the Admissions Office will contact parents to schedule one or two days of standardized academic exams and/or student classroom observation for the applicant.
The parents, applicant and Principal discuss academic goals and options available at ISD.